At DeVries Dolber Realty, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to make sure that they know all the ins and outs of buying or selling a property, and we make sure that we use all of our combined experience to best represent them during the entire process.
We're not just another Real Estate agency that views people as simply figures. We develop relationships with our clients and hope that we can help see them through one of the most important decisions in their lives. We encourage people to ask questions and will work to provide the answers that they need along the way.
The information on this page gives you a general idea of the buying and selling process. If you have any questions or would like to speak directly to one of our agents, contact us.
We look forward to working with you!
To save time, minimize your stress, provide maximum security and help assure you get the best property for your money, we will perform the following services for you, the buyer:
- Provide a complete explanation of the buying process.
- Provide thorough knowledge of the current and emerging real estate market conditions.
- Assist you in selecting the best property for you, within your price range.
- Write your purchase agreement to correctly and clearly express your intentions and represent your interests.
- Submit your purchase agreement in a manner that will present you in the most favorable position.
- Review all offers in detail and provide negotiation representation of your interests.
- Provide assistance in obtaining the best possible financing of your next property.
- Coordinate the closing of your purchase with other Realtors, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, attorneys, escrow officers, and title insurance companies.
- Provide on-going personal communication to keep you informed on the step-by-step progress of the purchase of your property.
- Provide post-sale follow-up to assure your total satisfaction.
It may matter more who personally represents your interest when buying a property than which property you may attempt to purchase. If you try to buy the right property through the wrong agent, you may end up with an unsatisfactory buying experience, so why not get these personal services through our experienced team who will focus on your needs, wants, and desires throughout the entire buying process?
The most important advice we can give you is: “Choose one agent that you feel comfortable to work with and stay with that one agent. This is at no cost to you. They will be on top of the market conditions, represent you, negotiate and fight for your best interests.”
- Make an appointment to view the property and complete a Comparable Market Analysis based on current market conditions. Plus, we will discuss the selling and listing process to determine your wants and needs.
- Suggest tips to home stage your property room by room for future showings.
- Take multiple photographs of the property (exterior and interior views) for website listings, as well as used to design custom-tailored professional brochures.
- Enter the listing onto the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) – with additional online visual tour and photographs.
- Put out Signage – Yard and Directional signs on property and/or street.
- Prepare a home book for buyers and agents to view at showings and open houses.
- Create and mail postcards indicating when your property is "Just Listed," announcing an "Open House," or notifying area neighbors of "Price Changes"
- Email local Realtors with buyers who match the listing on the MLS to inform them of any open houses.
- Publish listing on all major websites online, like Zillow and Trulia, Realtor.com
- Advertise in local newspapers when the listing first comes on and for open houses.
- Review and discuss any changing and current market conditions on a regular basis to make sure the home is priced correctly and stays comparable with other homes in the area.
- Do accompanied showings and get feed back from all showings.
- Only present qualified buyers’ offers to negotiate and discuss with the seller.
- Accompany all Home Inspections and supply names of sub contractors if requested.
- Supply attorney names, if needed, to work on all related closing documents.
During the selling process, our team will work together seemlessly with all parties to make this a successful experience for both you, the seller, and the buyers. We offer all of these services, as well as decades of experience and negotiation skills in the real estate market, because being Realtors, we follow a code of ethics. It's not just about being a real estate sales person. It’s about working with you to sell one of the most important assets you have in your life – your home.
If you have any questions regarding our services or would like to learn more about the process, please feel free to contact us.